Database of the Armenian Genocide Victims and Survivors
– the aim of this unique initiative led by the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute Foundation is to recover and collect the names of each individual victim and survivor of the Armenian Genocide with relevant information. Necessary amount - the AMD equivalent to USD 40.000 yearly (+15.000 – equipment).
Database of Memoires of Armenian Genocide Survivors
– the Museum-Institute has more than 480 unpublished memoires of Armenian Genocide survivors and the special database aims at indexing those memoires through answers to nearly 30 detailed questions, making them available to the scholars and general public.
Necessary amount - the AMD equivalent to 15.000 USD (during three years).
Database of Video and Audio Testimonies of the Survivors of the Armenian Genocide
– there are more than 150 video and nearly 66 audio testimonies of the survivors of the Armenian Genocide at the Museum-Institute and the aim of this special project is to develop a database to collect, digitalize and index those testimonies, making them available to the scholars and general public. At the same time, the aim of the project is to collect survivors' video and audio testimonies from other sources and include them in one big database.
Necessary amount – the AMD equivalent to 15.000 USD yearly.
– as we move further away from the events of the Armenian Genocide, the Museum-Institute’s mission to educate future generations become more and more important. With this aim the Museum-Institute has launched a special educational program for school children, teachers and Diaspora Armenians.
Necessary amount – the AMD equivalent to USD 10.000 yearly, depending on the projects and the number of participants.
– Each year the Museum-Institute organizes several temporary exhibitions on different relevant topics.
Necessary amount – the AMD equivalent to 4.900 USD for each exhibition.
Publications of Journals
- the Museum-Institute is publishing two scholarly journals on the Armenian Genocide (in Armenian - Ցեղասպանագիտական հանդես,
and in English - International Journal of Armenian Genocide Studies)
to further enrich the scholarship on the Armenian Genocide.
Necessary amount – the AMD equivalent to 3.500 USD yearly.
- the Museum-Institute is also translating and/or publishing books, memoires, postcards, booklets, brochures, etc.
Necessary amount – the AMD equivalent to 2.000-8.000 USD for each book.
– the Museum-Institute is also engaged in the collection of materials on the Armenian Genocide from different sources (archival documents, photos, video materials, memoirs, etc.).
Necessary amount – starting from the AMD equivalent to USD 4.500 yearly.
– Museum-Institute has Raphael Lemkin Scholarship, which each year enables a young researcher from abroad to stay in Armenia for a month and make research on the genocide at the library of the Museum-Institute and other relevant places in Armenia.
Necessary amount – the AMD equivalent to 2.500 USD for each Lemkin scholar yearly.
– the Museum-Institute also maintains 100 hectare green zone and the aim of this project is to renovate the territory accoring to international standards, making it into a Memory Park with distinct parts associating with the regions, provinces and settlements of Western Armenia.
Necessary amount – TBD.
- In 2015 the Museum-Institute was fully renovated and the territory was expanded by nearly 2.5 times. Every year the total expenses on electricity and heating amounts to $18.000. That is why we are thinking about installing a solar system. The location of the Museum-Institute was considered as suitable for that system. The solar system will not only cover our expenses but will even give an opportunity for us to share the remaining energy and have some revenues.
Necessary amount – the AMD equivalent to 50-60.000 USD.
New Webpage for the Museum-Institute
- the current webpage of the Museum-Institute was created in 2007. Nowadays, it has limited tools, doesn't have a search system. Meanwhile, the webpage has more than 9.000 visitors each day and is one of the powerful dissemination tools of our Institution.
Necessary amount – the AMD equivalent to 17.000 USD
Harutyun Marutyan – Director, email@example.com
Edita Gzoyan – Deputy Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Satenik Karagyozyan – Chief Accountant, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute Foundation
(address: 0028, Yerevan, RA, 8/8 Tsitsernakaberd highway,
TIN: 00007386) bank account data
Bank : AMERIABANK,YEREVAN SWIFT – code
ARMIAM22 - USD - INTERMEDIARY CITYBANK NA, NEW YORK,-SWIFT (BIC) CITIUS33
Bank : AMERIABANK,YEREVAN SWIFT – code
ARMIAM22 - EUR -INTERMEDIARY RAIFFEISEN ZENTRALBANK OESTERREICH AG,-SWIFT (BIC) RZBAATWW
MEJGOSUDARSTVENNYI BANK, MOSKVA БИК 044525362 К/С 30101810800000000362 ИНН 9909400764
Bank : AMERIABANK,YEREVAN